In a global and multicultural business environment, it is essential to embrace and manage diversity within an international executive team to achieve sustainable business success and secure competitiveness in a diverse market.
Cultural Diversity Management builds on the acceptance of cultural and other differences within a heterogeneous team that is focusing on a set of common objectives.
Using and managing the gifts of different cultures - divergent attitudes, beliefs and behavior - empowers a team to deliver outstanding business results.
Diversity Management and intercultural team development combined with coaching and training elements are an efficient way to
- leverage culture as an organizational strategy for achieving goals
- design jobs with systemic and global perspective
- develop ways to measure the success of a team
- increase job satisfaction and motivation of team members
- foster repatriation and reintegration
- mirror needs and requirements of diverse customers and respond to them