Expert for cross-cultural collaboration in Life Sciences & Medical Engineering
Susanne Konigorski embraces her work as business consultant, trainer and coach as well as a lecturer at international business schools. She is experienced in developing multicultural teams and has expertise in leadership, diversity management and motivation.
As cellular biologist and consultant she lived and worked in the U.S.A. and different European countries for more than twelve years – functioning as point person between US headquarters, European subsidiaries, research & development, external consultants and customer base.
Professional areas (examples)
- Business-Consultant & Trainer(automobile industry, medical engineering, HR consulting)
Leadership development, team development, international project management, diversity management for global organizations
- Lecturer (at international business schools) International Business Management – Diversity Management International Engineering – Intercultural Communication, Multicultural Teamwork
- Project Leader (medical engineering) Set-up and coordination of pre-marketing clinical trials in ten European countries
- Multicultural team leader (biotechnology) Development of multi-country, multi-language project teams, incl. communication, training and report structures
- SIETAR (Society for intercultural Education, Training and Research)
- BPW (International Federation of Business and Professional Women)
- Reiss Profile MasterClub
Certified as Reiss Profile® Master
Educated and authorized to perform and analyze motivational profiles of individuals or teams according to Steven Reiss.
Certified as Systemischer Coach (SG)
Qualified to guide individuals and teams through a resource and solution-oriented process in view of organizational, professional and personal goals.
Certified as S.C.I.L. Performance Strategy Master
Educated and authorized to perform and analyze performance profiles and guide the coaching strategy