Self-reflection and nonjudgmental perception of others are key factors in every successful collaboration. Knowing our own drivers and motivation pattern as well as those of our employees, colleagues, co-workers and partners will empower us to communicate more consciously and act more efficiently.
The Reiss Profile - composed of 16 life motives - is a scientifically substantiated tool of motivational psychology.
Our conditioning and preferences are easily determined through the use of an online questionnaire. The result is a visualization of our individual drivers and motivational pattern - a valuable basis for decision-making as well as for consulting, training and coaching topics.
Areas of application are:
- Personnel managementvalue-oriented leadership
- Teamworkimproving performance, developing synergies
- Conflict managementclarifying misunderstandings, preventing and solving conflicts
- Career choiceplanning and promoting of professional life
- Work-life-balancecreating a healthy equilibrium between professional and private life
- Relationship counselingrelating to a partner on the basis of respect and understanding